Lightstone has core capabilities in delivering spatially-driven analytic solutions to a broad range of organisations across a diverse set of industries. Analytic solutions are highly customised for each client, based on business requirements and objectives.
Lightstone's SWAN (Small World Analytic Network) model provides the basis and framework for analytic projects and modeling with client specific data being overlaid to generate unique insights, perspectives and processes for our clients.
Whilst not exhaustive of the the full suite of analytic models and projects Lightstone develop or undertake, the list below provides a general overview of our most popular solutions:
- Customer Segmentation: providing insight to the 'mix' of client segments an organisation serves, highlighting 'best performers', identifying areas of opportunity and facilitating better targeted marketing campaigns.
- Customer Churn Modeling: identifying segments of the customer base with propensity for churn or defect to ensure effective retention strategies can be employed to minimise these events.
- Customer Risk Modeling: offering a unique, holistic view of customer behaviour within the wider consumer and commercial context to identify the root cause drivers of business risk, enabling clients to develop and implement strategies to mitigate these risks.
- Purchase Propensity Modeling: indicating not only a customer's propensity to purchase a specific product, but also providing insight into the triggers associated to the purchase, allowing clients to effectively build up-sell, cross-sell and retention strategies.
- Network Optimisation: providing the acumen for outlet network optimisation in terms of location, feasibility and sustainability. This model also caters for the effects of cannabilisation and actual sales potential insights.
- Demand Forecasting: offering foresight for medium to long-term sustainability or rollout strategies based on industry specific demands for a particular product or service.
Owing to the diverse, bespoke nature of the analytic solutions Lightstone provides, costs are dynamic and requirement driven, therefore not available on the website.
Contact us for any further information on our suite of Analytic Solutions.