The Valuation Report, is a comprehensive report that helps you
determine the fair market value of residential property in South Africa.
The key feature of the Valuation Report is the estimated value of the property, derived from Lightstone's reputable Automated Valuation Model (AVM) which uses statistical methodologies to assign a current market value to the property.
The AVM technology allows for desktop valuation of a residential property, based on historical and current sales data and applied statistical methodologies, as opposed to a physical appraisal of the property.
- Property Details:
- Title Deed Number
- Erf / Unit Details - as per South African Deeds Registry
- Street Address Details
- Erf / Unit Size
- Lat / Long Coordinates
- Owner Details: As per South African Deeds Registry
- Valuation Details:
- Last Sales Date and Price
- Estimated Value - a statistically generated estimate of the value of the property, based on information obtained from the Deeds Office, Surveyor General, banks and other sources
- Safety Score - the statistical probability that the property would sell for more than 90% of the provided estimated value. In simple terms - the likelihood that the estimated value is not an over-prediction
- Accuracy Score - the statistical probability that the property would sell for within 20% of the estimated value. In other words - the probability that the estimated value is accurate
- Expected High and Low - statistically generated upper and lower value bounds within which the property is expected to transact
- Municipal Valuation Details:
- Assessed Rates Value - including date of valuation
- Zoning / Usage of the property
- Aerial / Satellite Image showing the location of the subject property and the 20 most recent comparable sales
- A table detailing the 20 most recent comparable sales including those with an offer to purchase currently being processed