The Sectional Scheme (SS) Report is a specialised report developed for investors and homeowners or buyers looking for property market activity information pertaining to a specific sectional title scheme in South Africa.
The Sectional Scheme (SS) Report offers extensive sales activity information, giving a comprehensive overview of the general property market performance and trends within the sectional title scheme.
- Sectional Scheme Details including the registered name and address, total number of units and the age of the scheme
- A map of the area highlighting the location and boundaries of the sectional scheme, the road network and points of interest
- Transfer records (erf / unit, sales date, price, etc.) of the most recent property sales within the sectional scheme
- Scheme Trends Analysis for recent years, per property type, and highlighting the scheme's trend for:
- Average Sales Prices
- Sales Volume / Number of Sales
- Graphical representation of the Tenure of Owners as well as the Age of Residents and their movements in and out of the sectional scheme (current owners, recent buyers and sellers)
- Ranked tables of similar priced sectional schemes at a national, provincial, municipal and suburb level
- Bond Information: indicating the total value of bonds registered on properties located within the sectional scheme, per year and lending institution
- A list of closest amenities including schools, medical facilities and shopping centres with their respective distances from the scheme