Intermediary optimisation refers to the analytical process of developing a 'blueprint' for the optimal footprint of intermediaries for an insurer. Lightstone has a unique, proven methodology and data for determining the optimum intermediary footprint for insurers.
Building an intermediary optimisation model seeks to answer the following questions, typically posed by organisations looking to expand their footprint within a market:
- What is the premium potential per product and segment across the country?
- What is the extent of the 'actual premium potential' per intermediary?
- Will the intermediary footprint deliver the potential required to meet targets?
- Where does new potential exist and can it sustain a new intermediary?
- What will the premium potential be in the next 5 years?
- What is the impact of cannabilisation on the growing intermediary footprint - The Loss-Gain Matrix?
Lightstone has an extensive database of South African consumers and businesses and can provide segmented leads based on this. The consumer database covers the credit active and home owning population with details on age, ethnicity, gender, income, address and contact details. The business database includes all companies registered with CIPRO with enriched data to indicate company size, location and industry as well as Lightstone's proprietary risk indicators for each company.
Costs are not available on the website as these are dynamic and depend on the business requirements. Please use the link below to get in touch with us to discuss your needs.